Introducing the Kali Audio LP-6 V2 Studio Monitor – an essential tool for professional audio engineers and music producers. Notably, these monitors are designed to give you a clear picture of what is happening in your mix, starting with their exceptionally accurate frequency response. Furthermore, nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover up flaws or provide extra pleasing sound. Experience maximum sound accuracy today!
This 6.5-inch powered monitor features a 1-inch soft dome tweeter and a bi-amped design with an integrated Class D power amp, which ensures that you’ll get ruler-flat frequency response with negligible levels of distortion – even at high volumes. What’s more, the large magnets and voice coils produce super accurate low end response and impressive low frequency extension, while the cutting edge waveguide design creates a massive soundstage with spot on imaging.
Kali Audio’s LP-6 V2 studio monitor provide a precise, accurate sound experience that gets you closer to the music. A special listening distance has been established as the maximum distance at which speakers can continuously play at 85 dB while maintaining 20 dB of dynamic headroom. This means that regardless of your listening position in the room, you can enjoy reference level volumes and clear-cut details during momentary peaks such as explosions or bass drops.
And if that wasn’t enough, the low noise port tube yields clean, punchy bass with zero chuffing, and the boundary EQ enables you to tailor the speaker to any environment. Finally, the LF/HF trims allow for fine tuning of the speaker’s response, so you can be sure that it will perfectly suit your specific needs. With its professional yet friendly tone of voice, the LP-6 V2 is perfect for any studio environment.
The LP-6 V2 offers impressive output for their size, capable of powering a wide range of audio applications. Notably, LP-6 V2 uses larger magnets and voice coils than other comparable speakers, giving you an extended low end response with natural sounding bass – not overhyped or boosted. Moreover, its protective limiters prevent any harmful voltage from reaching the drivers, ensuring that they remain safe from damage at all times. Moreover, the new 2nd Wave update features 3 dB higher output on these monitors – yet another testament to Kali Audio’s commitment to innovation for sound engineering!
Ease of Use
Additionally, the Boundary EQ Control allows you to easily adjust the low end frequency response of your monitor for optimal clarity and sound quality – no matter where it’s placed. This has been specially tuned at The Village Studios in Los Angeles and updated within the 2nd Wave for use on a desk with monitor stands.
Moreover, the LP-6 V2 makes connections even easier due to its balanced XLR and TRS inputs as well as an unbalanced RCA input that can be set to -10 dBu sensitivity when using consumer devices such as laptops or smartphones.
3-D Imaging Waveguide
The LP-6 V2 studio monitor from Kali Audio provide an immersive audio experience with advanced features. Their 3-D Imaging Waveguide ensures that the directivity of the loudspeaker is smooth throughout its frequency response and calibrated for lifelike sound power. Plus, their Low Noise Port Tube prevents chuffing while enabling a deep bass sound.
Get started today with Kali Audio’s industry-leading studio monitors for the ultimate listening experience!
- 6.5-inch powered studio monitor with 1-inch soft-dome tweeter
- Bi-amped design with integrated Class D power amp
- Ruler-flat frequency response
- Exhibits negligible levels of distortion, a full 6dB lower than its nearest competitor
- Boasts 20dB of headroom while playing continuously at 85dB
- Large magnets and voice coils produce super-accurate low-end response and impressive low-frequency extension
- Cutting-edge waveguide design creates a massive soundstage with spot-on imaging
- Low-noise port tube yields clean, punchy bass with zero chuffing
- Boundary EQ enables you to tailor the speaker to any environment
- LF/HF trims for fine-tuning the speaker’s response
- Balanced XLR and TRS inputs, and an unbalanced RCA input
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:6.5″ Woofer
- LF Driver Type:Paper Cone
- HF Driver Size:1″ Tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Soft Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:40W
- HF Driver Power Amp:40W
- Total Power:80W Class D
- Frequency Range:47Hz-21kHz (±3 dB)
- Frequency Response:39Hz-25kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.5kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:115 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ TRS, 1 x RCA
- Features:DIP Switch Room EQ Settings and HF/LF Trim
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl-wrapped MDF
- Weight:15.54 lbs.
Kali Audio LP-6 … shaking up the market. Easily out punch models twice their price or more.
9 out 10 CHOICE AWARD! ~Andy Jones, MusicTech Magazine
They outperform pretty much everything else in the same price segment in terms clarity of sound. So yeah, the Kalis are a winner. ~Dennis G, Beat Production